Facebook Badge

Didn’t know what to doooo..~

Ok. Here’s the thing. It’s Friday, I don’t feel like going anywhere in the morning (if i do, I still have to go home before Solat Jumat) and sooo.. I have nothing to doo~ So what I did—I signed up for Twitter and Youtube n uploaded some videos. Gosh it took a while to upload. I can’t believe the video of me playing canang is 105.5 MB! I had to wait more than 20 minutes for it to finish uploading. huh. Soooo.. What accounts do I have right now??

(1) Blogger. Of course. Just in case you haven’t figured ;)

bloggerwafi169

(2) Facebook. Erm.. I don’t use it much. Konpiussss kuuuuu.. Payah ku kn pahamm.

facebookwafi169

(3) Twitter. I have no idea why I signed up for this. Antam saja lahhhhh.

twitterwafi169

(4) Youtube. Ermmm.. I have two options actually; either Youtube or MSN Soapbox. Since Soapbox only allowed ppl to upload videos less than 100MB, I have to go straigtaway with Youtube. :)

youtubewafi169

Hopefully tkabil semua account atu, haha.. Liat cha saja krg, buka semester ani bah. Nada lagi ada sulnya tuuu~!!! hahaha.. K guys. I have to get ready. Going out with cinta later.. Byeeee~~


share on: facebook

0 your-says:

Post a Comment